International Journal of Recent Innovations in Academic Research (IJRIAR)
is an Open Access, Peer-Reviewed, Abstracted and Indexed, Multidisciplinary and Monthly International Journal. The aim of this journal is to publish high quality Research Papers, Review Papers, Mini Reviews, Survey Papers, Case Studies and Short Communications of an original nature on all areas of Social Sciences and Humanities, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Management, Engineering, Biology, and Physical Education.
The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. The manuscript number will be mailed to corresponding author within 72 hours after submission.
All manuscripts are peer-reviewed and reviewing process will be completed within 14 working days. The manuscripts will be published online shortly after acceptance and the article proof will be mailed to the corresponding author. Please read Instructions to authors before submitting your manuscript.
Submission: Authors are requested to submit their valuable research papers for IJRIAR through
Benefits of Publishing in IJRIAR
1. IJRIAR is an International, Monthly, Peer-Reviewed, Open Access and Print Journal.
2. Research findings will publish immediately in current issue after thorough review process.
3.IJRIAR accepts high-quality research and technical papers in the areas of Social Sciences and Humanities, Medical Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Management, Engineering, Biology, and Physical Education.
4. Rapid Publication after the article is peer-reviewed through eminent reviewers.
5. Acceptance and Publication of papers with excellence, novelty and originality.
6. Authors can download their full-length articles at any time.
7. Issue of Publication Certificate to Individual Author (s).
8. High Visibility of Your Published Work.
9. Post-publishing work like indexing of each article to different database.
10. Online manuscript submission.
11. High Impact factor and chances of getting cited, thus enhance the author's API Index.